Dec 13,2012
Dec 13,2012
Ross (and Foxtons) provided me with a SUPERB service. I am a Professor of Marketing so I could tell that every \'moment of truth\' in the service encounter was spot on. From the very first moment I rang Foxtons Ross was friendly and helpful and did his utmost to make what is admittedly a stressful process (i.e. house hunting) an enjoyable experience. The questions he asked about my requirements were carefully thought out and helped not just him but me as well to crystallise what I was looking for. We arranged an appointment for viewings. He followed up with a call the next morning which was again very re-assuring. I was looking forward to our meeting and the properties he had lined up for me fit 100% the brief I gave him. I still can\'t believe that I booked a flat on the first day of my viewings! Ross, thanks for taking care of everything so quickly so as to allow us to move into the property the next working day!
I have no hesitation to recommend Foxtons in Islington and Ross McElroy in particular.
I had previously heard from friends/colleagues that Foxtons is a big office and may be arrogant and cold. My experience with your office and you in particular was very different.
I am more than happy to recommend you and your office.
See you in the afternoon for the collection of keys!
Prof. George Christodoulides
Birkbeck, University of London

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foxtons Islington! To leave a new review of Foxtons Islington, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foxtons Islington