Dec 13,2012
Dec 13,2012
THis organisation are worse than Foxtons. The agents know nothing about property but are simply salesmen. All wear suits which is always indicative of a sharp untrustworthy individual. This salesman lied all the way through. He lied about the property and lied about the history and lied about the offers which had already come in.
By: Dont use Dexters
Jun 21, 2013
Would it be possible to understand how this was addressed further?
By: Louise
Jan 14, 2013
Hello,

I am really sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service provided by Dexters. I am head of Customer Services here at Dexters and I wondered if I could be of any further assistance. If you could e-mail me further details to customerservices@thamesview.co.uk, we can discuss the situation directly and try and resolve any outstanding issues for you.

I will look forward to hearing from you.

Louise

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Dexters Office 6! To leave a new review of Dexters Office 6, please click the link below !
Write a review for Dexters Office 6