Dec 13,2012
Dec 13,2012
I was extremely impressed with House Simple. I chose to use them as I have never been a fan of the service offered by traditional estate agents, and thought I would much rather show potential buyers around the property myself and pay a fraction of the cost at the same time.

Everybody I spoke with at House Simple had their head\'s screwed on and knew what they were talking about, and there were none of the ill informed cliches that I have encountered so many times before. The service they offer is exceptional. They sent a professional photographer around to measure the flat for a floorplan and to take numerous high definition photos all of which took around half an hour. The result was a very high quality internet listing which included a description in my own words. Their listings are second to none. The result was that I had a great deal of interest in the flat and had accepted an offer after only a couple of days of having the listing up.

They also offered discounted conveyancing services which I did not use as I already had a solicitor, but think I will use them next time.

Highly recommended for those who want t quality product at a low price.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Housesimple HouseSimple! To leave a new review of Housesimple HouseSimple, please click the link below !
Write a review for Housesimple HouseSimple