Dec 13,2012
Dec 13,2012
As an American bound for London for the next three years, I went through an impressively difficult time finding a good property to let. After several attempts at striking out on my own and coming close to being scammed, I found Base Property Specialists. Working with An, I found the perfect property and area, suited to my needs and secure.

The initial process of securing the property was easy to manage, and Base was willing to work with me on a couple occasions when I made mistakes in paperwork, or while transferring my money from the US. Their effort on upkeep and staying in contact has also been excellent.

I would recommend Base for anyone, and especially for individuals renting from overseas. For a person trying to rent sight unseen from across a border or another country, they are an invaluable asset. Having a great range of properties to be let is certainly a good thing, but being worthy of such a high level of trust is truly what makes Base better than their peers.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Base Property Specialists Ltd shoreditch! To leave a new review of Base Property Specialists Ltd shoreditch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Base Property Specialists Ltd shoreditch