Dec 13,2012
Dec 13,2012
I was very pleased with the service that Richard provided. I had to sell my house whilst living in Australia and dealing with the final months of my father\'s life. The communication was not so good from the associated conveyancers which caused some concerns, but Richard kept the communication lines open and alerted me to any issues. Following the property being left in a poor state after tenants vacated, he even ran around to pay off the electricity meter so the prospective buyers could have the gas and electrical systems assessed on the property.
I am very grateful for all the work Richard did and would highly recommend him as a real estate agent.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gascoigne Pees Petersfield! To leave a new review of Gascoigne Pees Petersfield, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gascoigne Pees Petersfield