Dec 12,2012
Dec 12,2012
I was badly let down by another estate agency and was desperate to sell. Jon provided helpful advice on the Onbudsman code of conduct which was instrumental in getting out of an onerous contract with the other agency. Within 2 weeks I had viewings and the 3rd person to view my property made a final bid which lead to a cash sale. I was kept updated on a regular basis, had timely feedback on viewings and I felt are I was a vlaued client.

His advice was pragmatic but positive and the few changes he recommended lead to an almost instantaneous offer. he clealy understands the market in Aldershot and the current economic climate and got the best price I believe I could have received. The Romans marketing campaign if all over the area and really installed confidence.

I really enjoyed working with him and I also found the team around him very helpful when I called in with enquiries - even really late at night.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office 14! To leave a new review of Romans Office 14, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office 14