Dec 12,2012
Matthew
Natalie
Dec 12,2012
I sold my house using springbok. First I was looked after by Matthew, who contact me with viewings. He\'s always polite and helpful. When I got a buyer, I was passed over being looked after by Natalie. She\'s always keep me informed with the process and always rings back when needs to. She is always cheerful on the phone and I feel I can talk to her about any problems that I had with the sale of the house. On the whole, I felt I had chose a brilliant estate agent by chance of flicking through the local paper. Definitely use again if I need to sell again.
By: Springbok Customer Services
Dec 17, 2012
Hello Mrs Li, Thank You for your Comments and kind words as to how positively you feel you were treated by our staff during the selling process of your property. We are pleased to hear that you were happy and satisfied with the service you received. If you ever need property services again in the future then please do not hesitate to contact ourselves as it was a pleasure dealing with you. We would like to wish you a fantastic Christmas and all the best for the New Year.-All the Team at Springbok.

Springbok Properties