Dec 12,2012
Dec 12,2012
Extremely poor service. When I was about to rent a property from them they made all sorts of false promises that the property will be repaired prior to me entering (which they didn't and of course they did not bother checking either ¢â‚¬â€œ they subsequently blamed it on the previous tenant), they wouldn't check me in to the property, they failed to meet all special arrangments agreed, the day I was about to move they did not have the keys and asked me to go get them myself (!) from another agent and when I complained they said that I didn't gave them enough time to resolve the issue and should wait for a couple of days. Furthermore their Brand name is nowhere to be found as they are part of another company. Not sure if it's incompetence but they only seem to respond to intense pressure.
By: Louise
Jan 14, 2013

I am really sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service provided by Dexters. I am head of Customer Services here at Dexters and I wondered if I could be of any further assistance. If you could e-mail me further details to, we can discuss the situation directly and try and resolve any outstanding issues for you.

I will look forward to hearing from you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Dexters Office 8! To leave a new review of Dexters Office 8, please click the link below !
Write a review for Dexters Office 8