Dec 12,2012
Dec 12,2012
As 1st time buyers our knowledge of the process was limited at best. I found both Louise Duckworth who we originally put the offer in with and Mark Wadsworth who dealt with us once the process became more difficult both very helpful and professional. Having previously made an unsuccessful offer on another property with a different estate agent I was very happy with the level of service received at all times when dealing with Heritage. This was a very painful and drawn out process lasting 4 months most of which was down to Lloyds dragging their feet. I was always kept up to date with progress by hertitage staff and they definitely deserve a good review after having to speak to me on an almost daily basis. So thank you very much for your patience, understanding and support to get a result which we are both very happy went through eventually.
By: Heritage Property
Dec 19, 2012
Dear Jame & Jo
Many thanks for your kind review of the service your received from our Leamington sales team and in particular Mark And Louise. We all hope you will both be very happy in your new home.Kindest regards Richard Hill - Managing Director of Heritage Property
07813 718356 or 01926 428989

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch! To leave a new review of Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch