Dec 12,2012
Dec 12,2012
I used Regal Estates in Willesden to sell my property as I received a flyer through the door promoting their service, so I called them along with 2 other agents who I had value my 4 bedroom house, they were very professional from start to finish. The valuation was realistic and they did not over promise on what they delivered and they had a slightly different approach to the other agents with the way they marketed the property which they fully explained and asked if I was happy with and in the end I achieved slightly more for my house than I anticipated which was a great relief. They knew what they were doing, very prompt at responding to my questions and even provided a free removal service to help me move to my new place! I don\'t think I will be selling my new home any time soon, but I would definitely use them again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Regal Estates (London) Office 2! To leave a new review of Regal Estates (London) Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Regal Estates (London) Office 2