Dec 12,2012
Dec 12,2012
We have recently sold our house and it is currently proceeding with Brock Taylor. We went to 2 other agents before Brock Taylor for various reasons. With hindsight we should not have bothered and gone straight to Brock Taylor. They went on to sell our house within 6 weeks! They are enthusiastic, tenacious, efficient but most of all they have time, a rare commodity in this day. I never felt that i was being pushed aside. They are advising me extremely well throughout the process. They even advised me before whilst we were actually with another agent! They have a proven track record and have recently won many prestigious awards which are well deserved.They know the Horsham and surrounding market very well. I would not hesitate in recommending them. I would say "FORGET THE REST, GO STRAIGHT TO THE BEST".

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Brock Taylor Horsham! To leave a new review of Brock Taylor Horsham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Brock Taylor Horsham