Jul 19,2012
Jul 19,2012
Andreas was a massive help when letting my property, he found tenants quickly and kept me informed at every stage of the moving in process The tenants are still there 2 years on! As I have a large portfolio, he also recommend I speak with his financial advisor as I was keen to check I had the most competitive deals and also wanted to release equity to purchase more property.

The firm he referred me to were courteous, professional and very knowledgeable. Overall the Spencer James experience has been unique in that you can feel like you are dealing with a business partner / friend as opposed to a firm just keen on taking your money with no regard for future business.

Look forward to continuing the relationship!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencer James Residential London! To leave a new review of Spencer James Residential London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencer James Residential London