Jul 17,2012
Jul 17,2012
This agency is very good at wrapping up deals. They will smile and treat you like a privilege person....at least until you sign your contract, move in, and start paying. Once you need something fixed or you want to leave the property, it starts.

This agency made a verbal arrangement with me to leave the house on a certain date so that a new tenant can move in on another date. The agreement was based on the fact that half of my rent money will be returned to me. Foolishly, I agreed without a written agreement. I moved out and no money was returned. I had to chase them for over a month without success. After threatening to speak with Jon Rosi himself, they told me they will be paying just a part of the money due because the new tenant did not move in at the time they thought he would.

The letting agency representative, Casey Choules, was the instigator and the perpetrator of this act. She was the one who made the scam arrangement to get me out of the house. Beware!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jon Rosi Management Office 1! To leave a new review of Jon Rosi Management Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jon Rosi Management Office 1