Jul 17,2012
Jul 17,2012
I initially bought my house through Whiteknights, and had such a positive experience in dealing with the Woodley office that they were our first choice when selling the property. Both Gary and Phil are efficient, positive and capable agents, always keeping me informed of progress without over exterting pressure when the chain got tough. They also went out of their way to chase up delays in our chain occuring above them, which should have been the job of the seller\'s agent. This type of focus and support enabled us to complete on both sale and purchase in the timescales agreed, and without their intervention, we would have been in a real spot. Our only disappointment is that they do not cover Wokingham, as we would have loved to have dealt with them to buy our new house too!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of WhiteKnights Estate Agents Office 3! To leave a new review of WhiteKnights Estate Agents Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for WhiteKnights Estate Agents Office 3