Dec 12,2012
Dec 12,2012
Brief: I would not recommend them at all.
Why? (this is a more extensive explanation)

Extortionate fees => 150 for check-out, check-in paid by Landlord (supposedly) check-in done quite relaxed by the contracted agency, they will look without much detail. BUT of course when it comes to check out they will look at the smallest detail, in our case small pin hole in window frame (amongst others) which I hadn\'t even seen throughout tenancy they even came back with marks which you could see in the check-in pictures!
Another 150 per person of admin fees (I see this as extortionate with any agency).
Professionally clean flat £150 upon leaving it,(many agencies do this and I find it extortionate), only problem is that when we moved in, as soon as we rearrange the sofa we find a massive layer of dust plus a house slipper, that\'s not exactly what I call professionally clean a house. They took £10 off the bill for this after we complained, that was very nice gesture!
Professionally clean carpets (circa £130), of course, when we moved in we said we wouldn\'t pay for this as the carpet was at most hoovered, it had all furniture marks on it. As with any admin work with this agency, they took a while to confirm they would take this fee out.
In our case they weren\'t fast at all when it came to fixing things, we had to wait until another flat managed by the agency had a fault, they then sent the technician to fix both flats.
I\'ve read really nice reviews about Amit, in our case the day we moved in we had to call him several times to get the things we had agreed done, during these calls he asked my partner to "shut up and listen", is this good customer service? I don\'t think so.
We have recently moved out from the flat and have been charged the above fees plus another £88 from the check out damage fees which we accepted at the end as they wanted to charge another £45 for marks on walls which we hadn\'t done. It took us almost two months to get our deposit (the rest of what was left) back.

I hope this gives a good insight for this agency, at least what we went through during our 11 month tenancy.

Good luck.

Gustavo Diez
Be more customer facing and less money facing. They really go for the money all the time! I guess that\'s why they are in this business, but of course there are limits always. I\'ve listed this review as I don\'t want anyone else to go through what we\'ve been with this agency.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Arlington Estates Islington! To leave a new review of Arlington Estates Islington, please click the link below !
Write a review for Arlington Estates Islington