Dec 12,2012
Dec 12,2012
Beth Holland was our contact at Express Estate for the purchase of a property. I found her to be very helpful and understanding (especially with the delays from our lenders). She relaid all correspondence from ourselves and the vendor in super quick time. As first time buyers the whole process should have been bewildering (especially as we have had long issues with the bank) but Beth was always supportive and willing to help in anyway possible. I can only thank her for her advice and help over the last few months. When the bank issue was finally sorted Beth had everything sorted for exchange and completion in super quick time and we are now looking to complete in a couple of days time.

On occasions at the start of the process we had also spoken to a few other of Beth\'s collegues (their names escapes me as it was so long ago) but everyone that I have spoken to Express Estate have been very polite and conscientious in their handling of our enquiries.

I wouldn\'t hesitate to use this company for the sale or buying of a property.

Write a review for Express Estate Agency Head Office