Dec 12,2012
Dec 12,2012
We have a number of rental properties in the North West London area and we always use Martin and Wright even if they are not the closest agent to the property. My first point of contact is Jay Hayden who will immediately start the process of finding a suitable tenant . He is interested in our needs and always finds the right tenant at the right price for us without much fuss. i know that I can rely on him and that helps me enormously. I also speak to Sue Roberts frequently who is very efficient and exacting in her paperwork and nothing is too much trouble for her. All in all a very professional and efficient estate agents that go that little extra to ensure they deliver a professional and speedy service every time.
By: Jay Hayden
May 12, 2013
Thank you for your review. We do indeed try to do that bit extra and provide the best possible service

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead! To leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Wright West Hampstead