Dec 11,2012
Dec 11,2012
The team at Parker in Reading have been excellent through the whole buying process. They are so professional and so easy to deal with. They kept me informed on every step on the way till the exchange. What I liked most about them is that blend of professionalism and friendliness, which I had not experienced before dealing with other estate agents. Mr Glowacki in particular has been briaant and with a nice simile on his face and such a lovely tone on the phone. I have had such a good feeling buying through Parkers in Reading and similair to that when I dealt with them briefly in Tilehurst. I would send a thank you to all the staff in Readin and Tilehurst offices and wish them all a Merry Christmass and happy new yewar.
By: Parkers Estate Agents
Dec 12, 2012

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Parkers Estate Agents Office 9! To leave a new review of Parkers Estate Agents Office 9, please click the link below !
Write a review for Parkers Estate Agents Office 9