Dec 11,2012
Dec 11,2012
The agent, knowing that we were searching for a property, contacted us as soon as an appropriate property appeared on the market. They took the trouble to find out and understand our circumstances (my husband is disabled) and found a property for us that is completely perfect. They completed our paperwork very quickly. Dealing with Sam and Julie literally lifted all the stress and worry from my shoulders. They are a credit to the company. I have recommended Bradleys to other people and would not hesitate to use them again.
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Dec 12, 2012
Thank you for your feedback and recommendation. I am pleased that the Callington team were able to assist you in finding the right property for you and made the experience a little less stressful.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Callington! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Callington, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Callington