Dec 11,2012
Dec 11,2012
After being let down by many agents, I was reluctant to use another but Bansals had a great attitude and helped accommodate me very quickly. The property had just been vacated so it required cleaning and a bit of a freshen up - but this was done in the same week. Very reliable and friendly - perhaps most agents can learn from family businesses, I know I have. Re: the comment above - bit silly and naive to think that all websites are unable to crash every now and then!
By: Mr Jas Singh
Jul 11, 2014
Sold my house and let out my other property without any hassle. Very good and polite family business!
By: Customer Service
Jun 10, 2014
Thank You Joey B. We are always striving to update our website and prevent any further disruption to our clients

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bansal Estates Office 1! To leave a new review of Bansal Estates Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bansal Estates Office 1