Dec 11,2012
Dec 11,2012
From the moment I contacted Express Estate Agents after receiving a flyer, I received a very positive service. I was a little dubious at first, but the person I spoke to on the phone initially was extremely helpful and explained the service they offered in detail. She arranged for an agent to visit my property as she explained that until a visit had been made, they may not be able to help sell the property. An agent came to visit and explained the process in full, and confirmed that they would be able to help. We agreed on a starting figure and Estate Express Agents gave notice to my existing estate agents on my behalf. They kept in regular contact with me before my property went up for sale and the day of commencement with Express Estate Agents, a for sale board was erected. After a couple of days, my first viewing was arranged. The lady who viewed the property made an initial offer and we successfully negotiated a price that was acceptable to me. I asked for a quick sale, and the whole process has been completed within 6 weeks. I have been kept fully informed by the agency throughout the 6 week period and have been extremely happy with the service provided. I would hhighly recommend Express Estate Agents, as they live up to their name.

Write a review for Express Estate Agency Head Office