Dec 11,2012
Dec 11,2012
The horror starts with the viewing process. I had a couple of appointments that their incompetent staff missed and they duidnt even bother to let me know that the appointments were cancelled. Unbelievable. Then they force you to decide on the spot with your card details.
Prospect are a total rip off. The horror starts with the viewing process. I had a couple of appointments that their incompetent staff missed and they didnt even bother to let me know that the appointments were cancelled. Unbelievable. Then they force you to decide on the spot with your card details. Extortion indeed!
By: Ben Papantoniou
Dec 12, 2012
Good Afternoon My name is Ben Papantoniou, I am the lettings branch manager.

I am very sorry to hear you had that experience with Prospect and I can assure you it was not our intention to cause you any inconvenience.

I would really appreciate it if you could get in contact with me at your earliest convenience to help appease any concerns you may have.

Kind Regards

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Head Office Reading! To leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Head Office Reading, please click the link below !
Write a review for Prospect Estate Agency Head Office Reading