Dec 11,2012
Dec 11,2012
I am writing to recommend my house selling experience with Carsons.
We were originally on the market with Connells for 6 months, we found them unhelpful and to be honest rude to deal with. It was after having a conversation in passing with Grant that we decided at the end of our contract with Connells we would let Carsons take over.
I found the team members such as Grant, Dan and Stuart all very helpful and felt that they genuinely card for us as customers. They helped us to keep a track of the market in regards to what price our property should be to remain competitive & within a short time found us a buyer in a very strong position. They helped us get advice on a mortgage and insurances and we never felt pushed into anything. We would definitely recommend the Basingstoke branch to friends and family.
We can\'t thank carsons enough for their support and service throughout a difficult period for myself and my wife.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Carson & Co Basingstoke! To leave a new review of Carson & Co Basingstoke, please click the link below !
Write a review for Carson & Co Basingstoke