Dec 11,2012
Dec 11,2012
It was over 3 months since I contacted Springbok Properties as I saw the advert in the local paper and decided to use them, as having previous experience with other estate agents told me that they are one of the best, Natalie was kind, courteous, helpful and kept me informed in everything that was required. If anyone that I know was selling their house would recommend them
By: Springbok Customer Services
Dec 12, 2012
Hello Gillian, Thank You so much for your lovely review as to how you have found our services during the process of selling your property. We endeavour to stand out from other Agents with our service levels and we are pleased that you feel we have succeeded in doing that. It has been a pleasure dealing with you and helping you along the way with your house sale and now we are reaching a successful conclusion we would like to wish you All the Best for the future and have a very Merry Christmas - All the Team at Springbok.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square! To leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square, please click the link below !
Write a review for Springbok Properties Universal Square