Dec 11,2012
Dec 11,2012
I used Winkworth to rent my property for a few reasons. Firstly I had originally bought the property through WInkworth and they had provided an excellent service then. Secondly, I met with several Estate Agents and the person initially dealing with us, Michael, was very knowledgeable - he seemed to have a practical view on what properties are worth and what kind of people we were realistically likely to be dealing with.
Afterwards I met with Kerry who provided an extremely professional service in terms of contracts and the final part of the process. She was always courteous and speedy in her correspondence, making the whole experience very smooth and pain-free.
I would like to thank Mike and Kerry for their excellent work.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Winkworth Estate Agents Shepherd Bush Office! To leave a new review of Winkworth Estate Agents Shepherd Bush Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Winkworth Estate Agents Shepherd Bush Office