Dec 11,2012
Dec 11,2012
I recently moved house and was quire specific in what I was looking for. Having dealt with Romans (Wokingham) previously I also encountered the staff at the Bracknell Office, name Paula Cope, Sally Perchard and Charlotte Wild. All three had different roles and occasion to meet or discuss details with me re taking on my new tenancy.

The property choices I requested were relevant to my search - unlike some other Agencies - and once I decided to take on the new premises all three ladies were very professional in their approach, walked/talked me through the process and at all times kept me informed and promptly.

Moving is usually a stressful process, but I\'m pleased to say that Romans took the stress away and made it a straightforward business transaction - thank you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office 11! To leave a new review of Romans Office 11, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office 11