Dec 11,2012
Dec 11,2012
I am a landlord with 20+ properties based throughout South Wales. For geographic reasons I use 5 different letting agents and have found thet the quality varies dramatically. I have dropped 3 agents over the last 9 years. Pinnacle I stumbled accross around 7 years ago and I can only describe them as first class. Their comunication is faultless, many of my agents are very poor at this. I did have a problem with a couple of tenants who left unexpectedly owing over 2 months rent but with pinnacle\'s help I was able to trace one of their parents who repaid most of the debt. Their staff are very good and always call back as promised.
As a landlord I wish all my Letting Agents were as professional.
By: PInnacle
Jan 24, 2013

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Pinnacle Letting & Estate Agents Carfiff! To leave a new review of Pinnacle Letting & Estate Agents Carfiff, please click the link below !
Write a review for Pinnacle Letting & Estate Agents Carfiff