Jul 16,2012
Jul 16,2012
The beginning was a bit rocky but once the ball got rolling it went like a rocket, from putting it on the market to selling,12 days wow thats going some. Kimberly has bin great, any problems she was there, or if not made every effort to get the info I wanted to me asap. not so the solicitors arm of things, could not get in touch with anyone when I wanted info just answer machine, not much feedback and a bit frustrating, to the rescue came Kim she was doing everything it was like having my own secretary, nothing was to much trouble. would definitely recommend your Agency, as a matter of fact I have done, told them to get Kim onboard, wont have much trouble there. When the time comes to sell my own house in .say 2years I will seek you out, hope to get in touch with Kim because I no how she works, just brilliant.

Write a review for Express Estate Agency Head Office