Jan 26,2010
Jan 26,2010
Spent about two years renting a flat through Fineholm before moving out recently. Have to agree with all the comments below. Most of the staff are appallingly rude to you both over the phone and in person. I work in a job dealing with the public and would never speak to anyone the way they address people. Messages I left were also very frequently not passed on. My girlfriend called them on a Satuday once and the lady answering the phone literally immediately screamed at her that "Accounts do not work today". My girlfriend had not even said who she was looking for at that point - in fact she wanted the maintenance department. Their whole "customers services" approach would be funny if it wasn't so infuriating!

About six months into our two year stay we contested a bizarre charge for a maintenance call-out which Fineholm eventually agreed to look into. We heard nothing more about it until we moved out a full 18months later when the charge was quietly knocked off our deposit. Had to complain for a couple of weeks but we did eventually get this back. The experience sums Fineholm up for me.
By: Lilith
Apr 26, 2010
I am a prospective customer of Fineholm and I have to say that the ignorant staff comments are totally true!! I merely called to enquire about a property on their website and was shocked to find there telephone manners seriously under par! I work in an office environment in the finacial sector and even I would never speak to a person with such bad communication skills - a "back to basics course" would be strongly advised! I have found these comments very useful so for that I thank you all.
And to Fineholm,.. I am more than sure these people have lodged complaints about mice infestations and leaking water through ceilings.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fineholm Glasgow! To leave a new review of Fineholm Glasgow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fineholm Glasgow