Jul 13,2012
Jul 13,2012
I can not praise house network enough, to be honest I used to wonder what esate agents did aside from taking some pictures and placing the house on rightmove, house network and in particular, Kayleigh, has shown me how a good estate agent can make all the difference. We sold our house with house network and found the whole process very effective, professional and very efficient. I am now viewing and trying buy another house and find that most other estates arent as progressive as house network, working full time and having a busy life doesn\'t always mean I have time to call people therefore the ticketing system that HN offered was brilliant and meant we were able to keep things progressing however please be assured if you do wish to speak with someone on the phone you can. Finally I would like to say that HN is very good value for money please do not think the cheaper rates are going to mean a second rate service because that was certainly not our experience.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of House Network Ingatestone! To leave a new review of House Network Ingatestone, please click the link below !
Write a review for House Network Ingatestone