Dec 11,2012
Dec 11,2012
I was a tenant for 5 years. Based on my experience I would not use them again as a tenant or as a landlord. Incidentally, during this time I bought a rental property in the isle of dogs area and made sure to use another agent to let it out.

- Maintanence rarely happens, after calling day after day our issues were not resolved. Our washing machine was never repaired, and our boiler thermostat was broken for a year, which cost us a fortune in electricity. One panel radiator also didn\'t work.

- during the time we were there, the landlord wanted to sell the property. This resulted in viewings at all hours, mostly without notice from chase evans. About half the time an agent would turn up unannounced and let himself in. Totally against the law.

- the above unannounced viewings also happened when we gave our notice to move out.

- getting the deposit back is an ongoing battle. I\'m not holding my breath.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Chase Evans Office 1! To leave a new review of Chase Evans Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Chase Evans Office 1