Jan 26,2010
Jan 26,2010
Don't be fooled, the positive reviews posted below are very likely to have been written by CP Papas and the team (as proven by the bad grammar). Probably while they were supposed to be contacting a plumber or sorting out a cleaner.

Use pressure sales tactics and are generally very shady in their dealings. We also moved into a dirty flat and had to clean up after the previous tennant. Worst of all was the fat bloke with the goatee beard and bad breath, can't remember his names, but his pressure sales tactics were a joke and his attitude to tennants and their rights pretty questionable. His mate was more approachable, but seemed a bit dim. Their dad didn't seem to say much and generally lounged at the back of the office.

Once we escaped their clutches we went with a respectable firm who actually treat us with respect (I won't name them as proof that I'm not a rival slagging off CP Papas rather than an actual former tennant).

Stupidest thing is, we read the bad reviews before signing up but went ahead as needed a flat quickly. Don't make the same mistake as we did.
By: p papas
Jan 27, 2010
I have read your comment with interst. As I recall although the flat was clean when you moved in your mum called our office and said she wanted some more cleaning. To help you this firm therefore persuaded the landlord to allow you

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of C P Papas Property Centre Office 1! To leave a new review of C P Papas Property Centre Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for C P Papas Property Centre Office 1