Dec 11,2012
Dec 11,2012
Salter Rex were the agents chosen by the solicitor administering the affairs of my late Aunt to sell her flat. This turned out to be a rather lengthy and protacted process to complete due a number of factors outwith the control of Salter Rex. This proved a stressful time for my family and I, not least as we lived hundreds of miles away from the flat. Guy Russell as our main contact (and Wilson Muir in his absence) were a source of great support during the process. Keeping me up to date with the many twists and turns during the process, in a timely and frank manner. This ensured my sanity was maintained in extremely testing circumstances. I would not hesitate in recommending Guy and Wilson to propective customers.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Salter Rex Office 2! To leave a new review of Salter Rex Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Salter Rex Office 2