Dec 06,2012
Dec 06,2012
We were taken for a ride. Spent four weeks in housing limbo and were given completely confused information. We sent on more than ample paperwork regarding our finances to be told 24 hours before our planned moving dates on two occasions that it had been rejected. We were then told to offer a variety of other options, eg guarantors, different lease holder arrangements, assured that this would be fine. No one actually told us the requirements, just offered vague promises. Now, two of us are now living on our office floors.

Quite liked Sean though.
Better communication, mainly.
By: Keith Cross
Dec 11, 2012
Hi Harriet

I hope you understand, our stringent referencing procedure is to give maximum protection to each of our Landlords.

On occasion, our landlords can insist on further ratification, as ultimately it is their decision to satisfy themselves as to the suitability of the tenants we submit.

I am sorry you found it necessary to leave a poor review and although I note you liked Sean, it seems we have failed on this occasion to successfully complete your tenancy, but we have to take our client instructions in this instance. I know Sean and his very hard working team were as disappointed.

If you are still looking for accommodation, please get in touch with me directly. We act for thousands of Landlords locally and we will do our very best to try and find you an alternative property.

Kind Regards

Keith Q Cross
Operations Director
Spencers Property Services

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Walthamstow Central! To leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Walthamstow Central, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencers Property Services Walthamstow Central