Dec 10,2012
Dec 10,2012
Belvoir Lettings Manchester. What can I say? Never again!!! Absolutely useless. The staff don\'t seem to know how to cope with tenants or provide customer service. Since they day I moved in the oven has not worked. Everyday for the past week I have had to phone Belvoir, chasing it and asking them to get the oven fixed. Not once have they apologised or even phoned me, out of courtesy, to give me an update. I spoke to Jane and she was very defensive and gave me a list of excuses as to why I was lied to about the oven. She talked over me, was rude and lacked any empathy whatsoever. Apparently, I have a microwave and the hob works so an oven is a luxury I shouldn\'t need. I dread having to ring Belvoir because 90% of the time they don\'t deal with anything.......excuses............6 month tenancy.....counting down the months!!!! Wish I had seen this website before I took a flat through Belvoir. Avoid at all costs!!!!
The agent could have been honest with me and apologised. They could have told me the spare part for the oven had not been ordered and they could have told me the quote had been sent to them on 5th December and the delay was their fault . It isn\'t even what they have done, it is just the way it has been dealt with, the way I was spoken to by Jane and the way it made me feel.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Manchester! To leave a new review of Belvoir Manchester, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Manchester