Dec 10,2012
Dec 10,2012
I am still quite shocked how Wooster & Stock has treated us after we moved out from one of their properties. There\'s been a complete lack of communication, and it took over 3 months to get our deposit back after numerous call, e-mails and showing up at their office. At one point I was even worried that we would never get our money back. If I knew how horrible we would be treated I would never have used this agency, and I would strongly recommend everyone to stay away from them, especially if you\'re a student and not one of their "valuable" clients.

I\'ve sent them an e-mail to complaint, but haven\'t recieved an answer.
One word: communication
By: Wooster & Stock Camberwell
Dec 17, 2012
Wooster & Stock deal with a huge number of students tenants, as many agents in the area do not entertain the student market at all, we make a point to ensure that students are given advice and guidance and offer a good selection of properties that would not usually be available to students, furthermore Wooster & Stock are frequently invited to student housing days and offer advice and support to students รขโ‚ฌโ€œ we and our landlords very much value our student tenants. The property in question is a large and old Georgian house let to a large group of house sharers. As in all tenancies where there is more than one tenant, we and the deposit protection agency DPS appoint a lead tenant to communicate with rather than duplicating communications. The check out report on a house this size is very detailed and over 55 pages long, during a very busy summer this meant the report took longer than the average time to prepare. The lead tenant had to return a signed Deposit Return Statement to us before we could activate the release of the deposit from the DPS and delayed it's return for a month. Once again we are sorry that you have not been happy with the check out procedure and we wish you well with your future tenancies.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Wooster and Stock Camberwell! To leave a new review of Wooster and Stock Camberwell, please click the link below !
Write a review for Wooster and Stock Camberwell