Dec 10,2012
Dec 10,2012
It is difficult to express just how pleased I am with the service that was provided to me while selling my house. I was treated with a great deal of respect, friendliness and courteousness. The communication was excellent so I always knew how the sale was progressing and what had to be done next. I could call anytime with any questions (and never felt like I was being a nuissance) and if they were unavailable I knew that they would always call me back in a timely fashion. I dealt with Clive and Daniel mainly but at times they were unavailable and the rest of the staff did their utmost to help.

The service was very efficient and worth every penny. I cannot recommend this estate agent enough. They are absolutely brilliant. I have no doubt that when I decide to sell my next house that I will immediately go to them without hesitation. USE WARREN POWELL RICHARDS - you won\'t regret it!
By: Daniel
Dec 10, 2012
Thank you so much Adam. It was a great pleasure to have you as a client. Have an excellent Christmas and New Year in the new house!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Warren Powell Richards Farnham! To leave a new review of Warren Powell Richards Farnham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Warren Powell Richards Farnham