Dec 10,2012
Dec 10,2012
Avoid these people if you can.
I use KFH as a tenant, however I am also a landlord and would not consider allowing them to administer my property.

I have no doubt that some employees are good, however the general level of service is poor. This is the second time we have used KFH as tenants and only because they were the only agent offering a particular property.
We asked for complete transparency at the start and were still hit with various charges as a surprise later on at contract stage when you can\'t easily back out. Other agents do not levy these fees and are more, frankly, honest about their charges at the outset. It doesn\'t stop there.

We have never fallen into arrears but KFH tried to access our bank account without permission and take a second rent payment two days after the regular payment went through. The bank was so concerned that we were strongly advised to place a security block on the account. To date, KFH have not given us a satisfactory explanation or refunded the loss caused to us. Luckily it wasn\'t a huge amount but others may be less fortunate.

We are quite sanguine about it: we copied our landlord in on every communication with KFH so she knows exactly who she is dealing with. I doubt she will use them ever again.
1. Be honest and be seen to be honest: give prospective tenants a schedule of all the charges they will be expected to pay before moving in, at the point of extending their contract and upon departure. 2. If you make a mistake - raise it, apologise and remedy it. 3. Get your tenants\' names correct in an email. Basic professionalism would be a bonus.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward Bromley! To leave a new review of Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward Bromley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward Bromley