Dec 10,2012
Dec 10,2012
I sold my house through Hetheringtons at Theydon Bois.

I found that Hetheringtons had no particular unique value propositions to offer me over any other Estate Agent that I interviewed during my selction process. They have a nice name, they were well spoken and courteous on the phone and I liked the fact they appeared to want my house on their books. They are not bad, but they are not stand out either. They provided me with an adequate service that on reflection I dont think the higher charge really justified, but they were contactable at all times and easy to get hold of.

+VE - During my selection of an Estate Agent Hetheringtons seemed to have a good name, were able to demonstrate good local knowledge of Epping which I saw as a basic need to succesfully market my house to a prospect who may not know the area. Other local agents did\'nt even have this basic need covered.

-VE - At times I found myself becoming increasingly frustrated at the lack of communication on status back to me. For over 2 weeks I had no idea if my purchasers were going to exchange or bail out altogether. The whole process was quite stressful and mostly impersonal. I was invited to write this survey by my Hetheringtons account manager who is still spelling my name incorrectly.

Overall - Not good and not bad, but pretty much what I expected. Nigel King deserves a mention as one stand out individual who remained professional and courteous at all times and was able to expedite communications better than most.
By: Dominic
Dec 11, 2012
This feedback is really usefull, thanks. It was indeed a difficult sale at times and our buyer was not always forthcoming with information we required and this in turn did lead to some unfortunate delays. The 'not good not bad' comment concerns us as we aim to provide a service that is memorable, not indifferent. We are now installing even stricter monitoring procedures with regular date alerts so our clients are kept fully up to speed at even closer intervals than at present.
It's good to hear our local knowledge was appreciated and it is worth noting that we inherited this property from a previous agent that had failed to sell it.
It was also good to see the comments regarding Nigel King who is primarily responsible for the progression of our pipeline sales.
All comments, however, positive and not so are noted and appreciated.
Dominic Edwards, Hetheringtons

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hetheringtons Theydon Bois Branch! To leave a new review of Hetheringtons Theydon Bois Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hetheringtons Theydon Bois Branch