Dec 10,2012
Dec 10,2012
Have to agree with the comments on here, how this agent is still in business amazes me too!

I was a tenant until recently and moved out as soon as my contract was up (6 months).

The property was dirty at our viewing (why allow viewings on a dirty apartment?) I was promised I could be in within 10 days, that the flat would be cleaned and an old widescreen TV would be removed as I wanted to use my own.

I moved in 3 weeks later, delay getting flat cleaned was given as excuse for delay.

When I got to the flat it was still dirty, and the TV was still there. I then discovered the bed and the shower were broken and the wardrobe door in the bedroom was not attached properly.

The staff I dealt with all had a cant be bothered attitude. They are constantly trying to pass the buck, which I believe is the reason they don\'t like to answer the phone. When they do answer they pass you around or tell you no-one is available to help.

I was told cleaning was not an emergency and to wait for a cleaner to contact me. I ended up cleaning the flat myself as could not move my stuff into a dirty flat. The Bed and wardrobe took 3 months to replace, I was paying £600 a month in rent and had to sleep on a mattress on the floor (they blamed the landlord for this delay). The shower took 6 weeks to repair due to difficulty obtaining parts. TV was never removed and I was told they never promised to remove to TV?!

Further problems getting my deposit back, I only received this when I threatened to contact the deposit service.

Simply AVOID!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Andrew Louis Office 1! To leave a new review of Andrew Louis Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Andrew Louis Office 1