Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Dec 10,2012
Dec 10,2012
I was letting a property out through Purple Lets and due to their constant lying and underhanded dealings decided to cancel our contract. She refused to give me the tenants deposit and has now shut down her website and disconnected her phone. I want to take her to the small claims court. Has anyone managed to track her down?
Dec 23, 2013
Mick do you have proof of her and the new letting agent? Can you email me - simack1985 at Gmail dot com
By: mick
Dec 21, 2013
She is the owner of royal lettings services her and her husband she is stil ripping ppl offf n stil geting away wit it can sumone find her address or numbr pls
Dec 10, 2013
Did anyone else get in touch with 'KidColby'? I did and haven't heard back. Guessing it might be Zenab. Seems a nice coincidence that it appeared on the same day I was following up another lead.
Dec 06, 2013
Kidcolby did you get my email?
Dec 04, 2013
Thanks kidcolby - have emailed you!
By: kidcolby
Dec 04, 2013
hey guys, let me have your contact details, I have some useful information for you. Lord.Justice@outlook.com
Dec 02, 2013
Paul can you share any more info, can't see the link. Do you have one? What was the piece about? Thanks
By: Tenant
Dec 02, 2013
Do you have a link to the article Paul? Can't see anything anywhere.
By: Paul
Nov 27, 2013
She is in the paper again. Royal letting service. Check the guardian she is at it again. Dnt even know if it is a registered company this time.
By: veronica
Feb 17, 2013
Sorry glasgowlandlord 12 but police seem to do nuthn. she has robbed me to I dnt seem to b getn anywher she is stil ruinnrunning a let agency under extreme lettings
Feb 14, 2013
Pleasr report to Partick police stattion Malky83 and GaniP if you want any chance of getting your money back and seeing this fraudster =be prosecuted. Same advice to anyone else who has been a victim.
By: GaniP
Jan 16, 2013
Please post the latest update on this, she has not paid me my deposit of around 500 pounds
By: Malky83
Jan 06, 2013
What is the latest with this? I am the latest victim of this low life.
Dec 18, 2012
How did you get on with police? HAve they confirmed if any action will be taken? She featured in evening times today
By: Smack
Dec 18, 2012
Thanks guys, I will phone Partick police station today.
Dec 15, 2012
Please contact Partick police station to make a complaint. I too am a victim of this fraudster and I have made a complaint there and I believe several others have too. The more people come forward the greater the chance of action against this fraudster.
Dec 15, 2012
Please report your complaint to Partick police station. They have a file building up on this woman and her company. The more people that report her the more likely hood OK action. I am in a similar position to you and have made a complaint to the police.
By: col
Dec 15, 2012
she was the sole director of purple lets - her info can be got through companies house (takes 2 mins on line)
By: Yet another scam victim
Dec 12, 2012
Her details can be gotten on Qype - Helen's review.
By: Yet another scam victim
Dec 12, 2012
What's your email address SMack?

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Purple Lets Office 1! To leave a new review of Purple Lets Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Purple Lets Office 1