Jan 23,2010
Jan 23,2010
[[EDIT ORIGINAL START]]
It took over two months to fix our washing machine which was a total hassle.The maintanance departmant works at a snailspace,the staff are nippy and they took viewers to my property without consulting me.I was in bed at the time and asked them to leave,they just continued the viewing until I had to shout through my bedroom door to make them vacate.I then went down to the office to complain where they said I was abussive and it was my fault for not being notified by the viewing because I was a nightmare to be hold off.I was raging.Finally time came to leave,we cleaned the flat then checked the inventory.We got charged for a shoe holder and 2x rubbish.The 2x rubbish cost
By: A.V
May 02, 2010
Completely agree. We got charged for 2 x bags of rubbish. We were like 'what rubbish!?' the flat was immaculate and empty when we left!! They just add anything on. Nobody I know will touch Fineholm any more. Word gets around with all the complaints.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fineholm Glasgow! To leave a new review of Fineholm Glasgow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fineholm Glasgow