Dec 10,2012
Dec 10,2012
Had 3 tenants in my property on \'tenant find\' basis\' in two years (bearing in mind I told them at the beginning I wanted long term tenants and I know my property is in a desireable location). First tenants were brilliant, but second ended up leaving 4 months into 6 month tenancy (DHS despite me requesting no DHS - also no regular income,- what kind of checks did they carry out?) - left my property with a string of debts. Third tenants also gave notice after 4 months. I am convinced that TPS \'choose\' who they want to put in your property to maximise the turnover. Some of the people who came to view my property were very enthusiatic but, on enquiring \'did not seem interested\'.
Too late

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of The Property Shop (Gravesend) Office 1! To leave a new review of The Property Shop (Gravesend) Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for The Property Shop (Gravesend) Office 1

The Property Shop (Gravesend)

160 Windmill Street Gravesend