Dec 10,2012
Dec 10,2012
We bought a plot of land in Looe in March 2011, with a view to building our dream home. We moved down from Cheshire in December 2011 and needed a house to rent whilst our new house was being built.
Nikki was extremely helpful and found somewhere for us very quickly - a house which had only just come onto Bradley\'s books.
I contacted Nikki initially one afternoon, I viewed the house with Nikki the next morning and tied up the paperwork there and then.
Nikki was extremely helpful, understanding and very easy to get on with. We are due to move into our new house in January.
I would have no hesitation in recommending Bradley\'s and especially Nikki to any prospective customer.
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Dec 12, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review the excellent service you experienced from Niki and the team in Looe, it is much appreciated. I hope that you house build is going well and that you will soon be in your new home.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Looe! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Looe, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Looe