Dec 08,2012
Natalie
By: 'Dean hankin'
Dec 08,2012
After trying to sell my property with other agencies I came across springbok and I\'m so glad i did. From the minute I signed with them they were very helpful and always kept me upto date with everything that went on. I couldn\'t fault the support they give us in selling my property.
By: Springbok Customer Services
Dec 12, 2012
Hi Dean, Thank You so much for your review as to how you found our services during your house selling process. It is pleasing to hear that you felt updated at all times and that we were helpful and gave you support throughout. We would like to take this opportunity to wish you all the best for the future and should you ever require our services again please do not hesitate to contact ourselves. From all the Team at Springbok, Have a Fantastic Christmas, hopefully made all the better with your successful property sale. Many Thanks.

Springbok Properties