Dec 08,2012
Dec 08,2012
Sean was excellent to deal with. We were looking for a property to buy and although we didn\'t buy through Sterling in the end, quite honestly I wish they had the property for us. We ended being messed about so many times buy different agents, and I always remember Sterling for taking the time to talk to us in detail about any properties that they felt might suit us. They didn\'t send me e-mails with hundreds of properties either, they just did what we asked them to, and they are not pushy! What impressed us the most was that they told about properties that were not even on the internet yet, which gave us an opportunity to look at properties before there was loads of other interest, as we didn\'t want to get into a bidding war. Thank you for all your help Sean and his team in the Kings Langley office, and I will be recommending you to all my friends.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Sterling Estate Agents (Herts & London) Kings Langley! To leave a new review of Sterling Estate Agents (Herts & London) Kings Langley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Sterling Estate Agents (Herts & London) Kings Langley

Sterling Estate Agents (Herts & London)

23 High Street Kings Langley