Dec 07,2012
Dec 07,2012
Working with Townends was a wholly pleasurable experience. I bought & sold a property with them.

Firstly, Mark Chescoe was extremely enthusiastic and motivated to get a sale on my existing property. He understood that keeping me informed of all progress, positive & negative, which helped me understand the position i was in and what was needed in order to progress to a sale. Always polite and courteous, i was happy that he was portraying my property in the best possible light.

In terms of buying a property i worked mostly with Nick Kyriacou in order to push through the deal which at time proved challenging. He was happy to go the extra mile in order to pick up where solicitors and the vendor left off. As with Mark, Nick was great at keeping me informed and advising me on the best way to proceed in order to complete my purchase.

I would gladly work with both of these individuals on future property projects.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Earlsfield Branch! To leave a new review of Townends Earlsfield Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Earlsfield Branch