Dec 07,2012
Dec 07,2012
Newmans have been excellent. I am currently in the process of moving out of one of their properties for personal reason. People often worry about moving due to people coming to view the property and disrupting your home life as well as sorting things such as deposits and inspections. Well, viewings were done at my convenience, my check out and deposit return has been handled in a fair and very efficient manor. I had a concern about my deposit and raised it with Keeley who escalated it to the letting manager Carly, who contacted me with 24hours (on her day off) to put my mind at easy.

The speed at which they react is amazing. Their contracted electrician Turrells has been out a couple of times to repair bits and pieces and it has always been a professional and seamless service. The work is always carried out to a high standard and at the tenant's convenience.

Overall I would wholly recommend them whether you are a prospective tenant or landlord.

Carly and her team Keeley, Becky and Georgina cannot be praised enough.

All the best guys!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Newman Sales and Lettings Head Office! To leave a new review of Newman Sales and Lettings Head Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Newman Sales and Lettings Head Office

Newman Sales and Lettings

1 Regent Street Rugby
Warwickshire
CV21 2PE

01788 820000(S) / 01788 820028(L)