Dec 07,2012
Dec 07,2012
I recently rented out my property with Whitegates & I received an overall excellent service. There were a few technical hiccups with certain processes, through no fault of anyones in particular, but Pamela worked tirelessly for me to address, and ultimately rectify, these issues.
Displaying great patience & attention to detail, she remained in constant contact with myself at all times via emails & telephone calls to keep me informed of the current situation. I cannot thank her enough for her dedication & commitment & I would whole-heartedly recommend Pamela Meyler & Whitegates to anyone requiring a professional & thorough letting service!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 25! To leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 25, please click the link below !
Write a review for Whitegates Estate Agents Office 25