Dec 07,2012
Dec 07,2012
I rent a property through Newman, and have done for several years, but only the last few months through Carly. I have had some tenant issues, this was before Carly took over my property. I have been very impressed with her manner, she is very professional in her dealings, and takes a genuine interest in helping me sort out my property. This is especially important to me as I live some way away, and need to be confident that it is being looked after properly. There are two things in particular that stand out - when I contact her, she is very quick in getting back, and always has the update required or at least some information, and the other is that she listens to my requests and acts upon them - not what she thinks I want, but what I have asked her for. Overall, I have an extremely positive impression of Carly, and am very happy for her to be looking after my property. Incidentally, I have never met her, all my dealings have been over the phone or by email.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Newman Sales and Lettings Head Office! To leave a new review of Newman Sales and Lettings Head Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Newman Sales and Lettings Head Office

Newman Sales and Lettings

1 Regent Street Rugby
Warwickshire
CV21 2PE

01788 820000(S) / 01788 820028(L)